Americans are fortunate to receive some of the world’s best medical care from dedicated professionals who train for years to work in the medical field. Every year, millions benefit from life-saving procedures. Yet for all the many miracles of modern medicine, there are times when avoidable errors can lead to catastrophic results.
Cases of negligence in health care facilities can be especially tragic, because the victims are often already too ill to care for themselves. Both patients and their loved ones have a right to expect professional levels of care and consideration.
PayneMitchell Law Group has not only the detailed legal, but also the medical expertise to handle cases where death or disability has occurred. Our team of professionals analyzes records to put together the critical data essential to understanding and successfully pursuing a case.
Despite legislative limits on these cases, we still believe the best way to ensure a better medical system for patients and practitioners alike is to enforce the highest possible standards.
Relevant Cases Handled
- Jim Mitchell Settles With Adult Daycare Over Wrongful Death + More
- Jim Mitchell Settles With Doctor After Failure to Diagnose Bone Fracture + More
- Jim Mitchell Settles a Case Involving a Medication Mishap + More
- Jim Mitchell Settles with Assisted Living Facility Over Resident Death + More
- Jim Mitchell Settles Case Against a Rehabilitation Hospital + More
- Andy Payne Settles a Pharmacy Malpractice Case + More
- Jim Mitchell Settles Case with Neurosurgeon After Surgery Mishap + More
- Jim Mitchell Settles Case Against Home Health Care Company + More
- Jim Mitchell and Andy Payne Settle a Hospital Overdose Case + More