It’s as obvious as it is tragic — when a large commercial truck hits a passenger car, the occupants of the car are most likely to suffer. In fact, 98 percent of the individuals killed in such collisions are in the passenger car.
No matter how safe a vehicle you select or how responsibly you operate it on the highway, you are at risk from the actions of others. And, to make matters worse, many trucking companies do very little to train or monitor their drivers. Some even encourage their operators to exceed the speed limit or drive when tired, by offering financial incentives by the mile or the load.
At PayneMitchell Law Group, our attorneys have an understanding of the complex regulations governing trucking safety, and the experience of handling multimillion-dollar cases. As always, our goal is to encourage safer operations and improved standards, making the roads less dangerous for trucks and passenger vehicles alike.
Relevant Cases Handled
- Andy Payne and Todd Ramsey Receive a $3.6 Million Verdict against Williams and Advanced Stimulation Technologies Inc. + More
- Andy Payne Resolves an 18-Wheeler Rear End Collision + More
- Andy Payne Settles a Case Involving an 18-Wheeler Servicing Oilfields + More
- Andy Payne Resolves a South Texas 18-Wheeler Case + More
- Andy Payne Obtains Significant Award in 18-Wheeler Case + More
- Andy Payne and Todd Ramsey Settle an 18-Wheeler Case Where Driver Was On Drugs + More
- Jim Mitchell Settles an 18-Wheeler Case + More
- Jim Mitchell Settles a Case of Texting While Driving Against a Corporate Defendant + More
- Andy Payne Settles a Trucking Case on Behalf of Two Ministers + More